Image Map

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Party of Five

DSC_0073DSC_0077

An unexpected blessing is due to arrive just in time for Halloween.  I never would have imagined that I would be pregnant again.  We are all very excited, and anxious to see what this precious babe will be.  Our little tie breaker.

Right now I am 9 weeks pregnant and although it’s a bit early to share… I have had an ultrasound and by baby #3 your body makes it difficult to hide a pregnancy. 

Other than being ridiculously tired… I don’t remember being this tired with either Kate or Patrick and my fair share of all day sickness I am feeling good.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations! You look fantastic!!

Jennifer P said...

So very excited for you to have another blessing. Tie breaker, indeed! :)

jcappetta said...

Congratulations,Aimee!So happy for you and your family.Glad to see that the Murphy family is off to a great 2014!